The next morning it was raining out, so we decided to go swimming in the hotel pool. I put my swimmies on and took off. I am turning out to be an excellent swimmer!
Next stop of the day was the Pere Marquette beach. We had a lot of plans for the rest of the day, so we were there to build sand castles and play at the park. No swimming at the beach for us today.
Our last stop for this leg of our journey was Putter's Creek for a little Putt Putt and Go Karts. It was such a great time. I think Putt Putt might be more my style for now because you don't have to worry about being quite all of the time!
And finally it was time for a super awesome Go Kart ride with Dad!
What a great family filled day!



No comments:
Post a Comment