Mom and Dad went on a canoe trip over a past weekend, and I was lucky enough to stay with Aunt Penny, Uncle Dave, and Liz. Aunt Penny must have been really excited to see me, because she even woke up early for our arrival. If you know her at all, this is not the norm!
Shortly after Mom and Dad left, we packed up the car and headed out to the park. Here I am playing with Liz on the Merry-Go-Round.
Next, we headed over to the Saginaw Children's Zoo for the rest of the morning. We were joined here by Liz's Aunt Susan and her cousin Matthew. Aunt Penny said it was very cute to watch little me walking around with super tall Matthew. I had to reach up super high, and Matthew had to lean over so we could hold hands!
I was looking forward to going for a train ride the most. It is one of my favorite things!
Riding the train wasn't quite enough, so I took the other train (AKA, the snack cart) for a quick spin!
Next up, was the carousal ride with Liz and Matthew!
And to top it all off, I got to milk a cow!
When we were all done at the zoo, Aunt Penny went to pull the car around so it could cool down. I talked Aunt Susan into buying me a stuffed snake. Mom and Dad thought that this wasn't necessary, but they knew excatly how she must have been talked into it. I can be quite the charmer!
It was such a great day, and a great weekend! Thanks so much for having me!
No comments:
Post a Comment