Sunday, January 22, 2012

Family Christmas

On Christmas Day afternoon we celebrated Christmas with the Kirkbride family.  Grandma and Grandpa as well as the Blank family all came over to our house.  We started off with dinner, so here is a picture of the grown-ups trying to talk all of the kids into eating dinner.  After we bribed them with opening presents, they ate pretty good.  At least Owen and Addy did.  The little boys just goofed off and made trouble until we gave up and let them go!

And then came the presents!  Everybody had fun opening up all of the gifts, and then playing with all of the toys afterwards!  (I am going to call in the new-mom card, and admit that I didn't do a very good job taking a lot of pictures that day.  Today I realized that most of the pictures were of Carter and Landon because they were sitting the closest to me!)



We were supposed to have Christmas with the Biskey family the next day, but I was still super tired from our hospital stays and our busy Christmas day that I asked for a postponement.  We all celebrated on New Years Eve instead.  Two holidays in one, why not!

Carter seems a little confused by his snowman kit from Grandma and Grandpa.  He still doesn't quite understand why all of the parts come off of the cardboard snowman.  But I am sure that will all change when we get enough snow to build a snowman using our new kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment