Our family was ready for a fresh start and a new year. We have our fingers crossed that all health concerns are behind us, so we wanted to celebrate as we welcomed in the new year.
There is no better way to do this than to be with family! So we all packed up for the night and headed over to the Blanks house for New Years Eve. Before we left, Tara warned us that this is one night of the year that her kids know they can stay up until midnight. This meant that if I wanted to stay up later than the kids, I would have to power through and stay awake until midnight as well. While this may sound simple enough, I am not exactly known as a night owl, and Owen often stay awake longer than I do!
We all put our party hats on, and we had a great time!
And everybody (except baby Conner!) made it up until the ball dropped!
Happy New Year Everybody!



No comments:
Post a Comment